Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 May 2011

me, myself and i

hi bloggers...
i'm a new ones here..
it is such an honor for me if someone out there wants to know about me..
first of all, i want to introduce myself to all of you..
my name is Sufira Tohreh...i'm Malaysian...
in this year 2011, i'm already 18 years old..
you know, nobody perfects in these world..
now i'm still continue my studying to become a STPM holder in the future..
before this i was finished up my secondary school level at SMK Long Gafar..
and now i continue my study for STPM in form 6 lower at SMK Kubang Kerian 2..
in my entire life, i live ny life with my beloved family at kubang kerian. I am so thankful to ALLAH S.W.T for giving me such a great family that always giving me advices and take a good care towards me.
In my life, myself  is quite interested in business wide area. it is because i'm passionate with this
since i'm 7 years old. its quite lame ambition in my friend's eyes at first because, they said, it
was not the one of famous occupation in theirs mind.
but still, i keep it as one of the challenge. so, i accept it with a big heart.
my hobby is reading comics. i have a lot of comic books collection such as Blues, Manga... and etc.
i think that is all about myself... i feel so great to be one of the bloggers in order to press all my ideas or my opinion about the world... i'm sick of looking at whole world that continuously war each other...
so, i wish.. there are no more tears in the future..
that's all from me.. Thank you.. =) <3 

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear..welcome to the world of MUET...im happy to know you have a target to achieve in your life..insyaAllah Allah will be with u along the way to achieve your aims...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye sufira.........
    please follow me too... hope u'll achieve in what ever u going to be in the future...
    welcome to the bloggers world..
    i'm the new bloggers to0..
    do you love SNSD's song.. i luve them too.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete